2011/02/13

I'm a value creator.

★I'm a value creator.★

①What does it mean?→My job is to create values.

②When do I use it?→When you want to introduce yourself in a DIFFERENT way.

③Examples? ↓

【Dialogue】

At a networking party of a Space Conference in LA, California

■George: Hi, my name is George Cooper.
                I am the CEO of "Smart Sat".
                We make small satellites and offer various services on demand.

■Isis:   How interesting!
           My name is Isis Yamamoto. I'm a value creator.

■George: Wow, a value creator. That's great. Tell me more.

■Isis:  I connect Japanese enterprises with American space community
             to create valuable products or services.
            Right now,  my business partner wants to know the possibilities of
            collaborating with NASA on some space related projects.
            Do you know who I should contact with?

■George:  Oh, yeah. Talk to Janice.
                See the woman who is wearing a dark blue dress over there?
                That's her. She is a General Counsel of CSA and doing government relations.

■Isis: Thank you, George. Let me have your card and I will contact you later.

●CEO=Chief Executive Officer=最高経営責任者
●satellite=人工衛星
●on demand=  必要に応じて
●space related projects=宇宙関連プロジェクト
●General Counsel=総合弁護士
●CSA=California Space Authority= a non-profit corporation founded to promote and advocate the continuing development and growth of California's Space Enterprise community= カリフォルニア州の宇宙産業コミュニティの継続的な発展の推進と指示をするために設立された非営利法人で官民学の連携のための様々な活動をしている 
●Let me have your card=名刺をください 

【Source】

■I'm a value creator→私は価値創造者です。→私の仕事は価値を創造することです。■

Value Creatorという言葉はもともと以下の本に載っていた言葉です。
「バリュー・クリエーター―人材と組織の価値創造を実現する (ミシガン大学ビジネススクール)アンジャン・V. セイカー (著) 」

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿