2011/04/05

Messages which made me cry...

I am sure many people in Japan went through very emotional weeks due to the large historic earthquake.

I personally had very difficult weeks. 

When I was depressed, I've received some wonderful messages which made me cry ...

Please learn from  these expressions below as I was so energized reading them.

We are indeed one big family beyond our nationality..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We would like you to know that you can count on us if you need any help. " 

"We want you to know that this housing is available to you at any time and we would never consider charging you anything to stay there.  Mrs. Yamamoto, you are like a family to us. Please let me know how you are doing."

"Please remember that there are many reasons to keep living and that there are many people who love you, including me."

"Please breathe deeply and become aware that you are a precious member of the universe, that we need you, and that we love you. 

Your existence on this planet is important and so please stay with us.

Having a job is important, but a job does not define us. 

Financial security is important, but it does not define us either. 

The most important thing in the world is LOVE which is the opposite of fear. 

Please, dear friend, keep looking toward the light for that will get rid of the darkness in your life. 

I am now sending you love and light and will continue to do so. "

"Hang in there as I believe Japanese people will prevail no matter what because your race is one tough and disciplined cookie. 

 After watching and reading so many video clips and articles online, I have an indelibly positive impression on how the Japanese people have kept their great composure following the horrible triple-whammy incidents. 

Frankly, I don't think there are any other countries out there who would do better than you're already doing right now. 

I say this per my own observation since last Thursday night from the moment the earthquake hit Sendai.  

Write to me sometimes just to let me know you're doing okay or if you just feel like chatting for tension relief.  "

"What can I do to help you? 

Please let me know if there is something that you need (food, clothing, etc.) and how to send it to you. 

Also, please consider coming to live in my home in California where it is safe. 

I don't know if that is something you have thought about, but I wanted to offer it just in case you think it best to leave Japan for now.

I wanted you to know that you and your daughters have a place to go where you will be welcome and safe.  "




  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿